The Infinite Labyrinth
- Akriton: The home nation of the campaign.
- Archon: A being of the Infinite Labyrinth that oversees one of the Thrones.
- Caul: A layer of unreality that hangs over creations of the Infinite Labyrinth; distorts perceptions and can even warp matter.
- Eight Storms: The coalition of oni warlords that ruled Akriton in the past.
- impetus coil: A device that is usable as the power source for larger or more autonomous clockworks; taken from clockwork Thrones or the Infinite Labyrinth itself.
- Infinite Labyrinth: The bizarre plane of unreality that hangs outside the material; said to be the dreams of a slumbering, dying, or dead demiurge.
- Morkan Sarn: The bugbear empire to the northwest.
- Morkarn: Those of the Morkan Sarn.
- Nihilon: A ruin where an archon committed suicide, devastating the area and leaving the Caul in shreds, usually as a result of a now-forbidden guild war.
- Pactstone: A stone marked with an archon’s sigil, proof of the pact with the archon. A necessary element for guild recognition.
- Storm Court Ruins: The eight fallen cities of the oni Eight Storms, considered generally uninhabitable for various reasons.
- Throne: A term for a structure birthed of the Infinite Labyrinth, such as the dungeons of Akriton, the juggernauts of the Morkan Sarn, and the creches of the Blood Steppe.
- “Va Khasarn!” Morkarn phrase and show of loyalty.